EVO™ Classic Barrel – Although it appears more traditional in shape, it is lightweight. Its bore design produces much more resonance than traditional barrels. Available in sequential lengths 63-68mm, Classic adds a touch of stability, resistance, and cover to your experience as compared to EVO™ Svelte.
EVO™ Bb/A "Classic" Clarinet Barrel
CNC-turned from Behn™ Rod Rubber II, Behn™ barrels for Bb, A and Eb clarinet enhance response, improve pitch, lighten your clarinet, and feature our unique “autofocus” design. With all the chunky, fat wood barrels on the market, you’ll find EVO™’s amazing resonance to be very compelling. They feature a specially shaped bore/mass ratio that automatically focuses your sound for you. Compared to other barrels, you won’t have to work as hard to properly center your sound. And add to that, Behn™ Rod Rubber is far more consistent and reliable than wood; therefore the bore of our rubber barrels will always remain true!
EVO™ barrels feature the following unique attributes:
- Material provides crack free peace of mind
- Bore remains true—no warping or becoming ovoid as is all too common with wood barrels
- It won’t ever “blow-out”
- Bore shape allows you to pull out much farther while maintaining proper relative intonation. Now you have the luxury of pulling a great deal and your throats won’t sag!
- Light-weight makes holding your clarinet over lengthy intervals much more comfortable
- Wall thinness initiates quicker vibrations—faster response, fuller sound, and improved flexibility
- Attractive seamless design contours elegantly from your Behn mouthpiece, to your EVO™ barrel, and your clarinet. It looks cool!
- EVO™ makes your throat register sound more like the rest of your clarinet
- Autofocus design allows your embouchure be more comfortable